Zerafa Trustees Ltd is a fast-growing fiduciary and corporate service provider, assisting clients in the financial services and international business sectors. We are currently looking to hire a motivated, diligent Corporate Administrator with a team-driven personality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- – Providing support to the Directors;
- – Assisting the Directors in preparing documentation;
- – Maintenance of the records of Clients; and
- – Administrative related tasks such as filing and archiving.
- – Excellent written and spoken English;
- – Motivated and willing to learn; and
- – Capable to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- – We will provide you with extensive training on trustees and corporate services;
- – Competitive salary;
- – Opportunities to grow internally in an ever-growing organisation.
Should you be interested to join our team, please send your CV to this address.